Historic Preservation Commission
Historic Preservation Commission - Arthur Pavluk, Chair
This Commission meets the fourth Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
The Historic Preservation Commission shall be responsible to:
- Prepare a survey of historic districts and sites within the Borough;
- Make recommendations to the Planning Board on the historic preservation plan element of the master plan and on the implications for preservation of historic sites or any other master plan elements;
- Advise the Planning Board on the inclusion of historic sites in the recommended capital improvement program;
- Advise the Planning Board and Board of Adjustment on application for development in any historic zoning districts or historic sites designated on the zoning or official map or in any component element of the master plan;
- Provide written reports on the application of any zoning ordinance provisions concerning historic preservation, including the encouragement of the preservation and restoration of traditional streetscapes;
- Carry out such other advisory, educational and informational functions as will promote historic preservation in the Borough.